[Zope] Splitting a datetime string into a date string and a time string

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:08:38 +0200

Sorry I don't get this quite, but here's the cold facts :-)

I have a datetime column in a MySQL database which I use for this dtml-doc

The column is called ls_startdate

I need display the startdate in a date field and a time field.

I don't do any manipulation with the ls_startdate other than inserting it
into my form.

When I update the database record, I need to create a filename like
ls_startdate.rm - But the filename musn't contain any / : or spaces. So I
need to strip these away.

But I can't get any of this to work ... please help ..

Gitte