[Zope] Security problem

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:18:57 +0200

Hi Andres,

on my point of view it works exactly as it should be.
"Aquire permission settings" means use whatever is
set in the containing object (folder, folders folder and so on)
is used combined with the local settings, e.g. manager
can view etc.
If you dont want Annonymous user to view a page you have to
take the right either at the root-folder (so it cannot be
acquired) or you must prevent acquise with unchecking.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2001 11:15 +0300 Punn <andres.punning@ksk.edu.ee>