[Zope] SPAM! (was Zope Survey)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:49:35 +0100

Did anyone else get the following message?

I got it twice and am really fucking pissed off! Since when did DC start
spamming people?
I hope this new CEO isn't going to mark DC becoming a bunch of commercial
arseholes who think this is a way to communicate with people.

I would encourage anyone who got this to report it on spamcop.net.

Chris
(can you tell I don't like spam?!)