[Zope] Zope on Big Iron

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:39:39 -0500

"Farrell, Troy" wrote:

> Cool.  Is that really 1.0b1?  I couldn't help but notice the problems with
> the Scheduling link :(

It REALLY is. Pop over to the FreePM list and let me know what
trouble you had with the Scheduling link.
(other than it's the weakest part of the app and a poor example
of scheduling at all, since I was waiting for SOMEONE to write a
real Zope scheduler that I could pop-in. <vbg>)

> I am watching FreePM with much interest.  I know some doctors who may be
> replacing an SCO/Proprietary app, and I think FreePM may be just the ticket.
> I haven't yet the time to delve into the internals, but hopefully soon :)

Jump in and let us know what you need.