[Zope] verbatim code in ZWikiPage

John Hunter jdhunter@ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
20 May 2001 18:36:57 -0500

    Simon> that's right. I think WikiForNow solves this specific
    Simon> problem, and it's one of the changes I hope to get into
    Simon> zwiki 1.0. If you're in a hurry you might want to check
    Simon> what Ken did (and send me a patch if it's easy :).

Since you call the HTML/Structured text conversion before doing the
wiki link expansion, it seems that the solution is to write a simple
html parser which calls the wiki link regular expression substitutions
unless you are in a PRE environment.  I am working on that and will
let you know if I come up with anything.  I'll also try and take a
look at Ken's code.

Thanks,
John Hunter