[Zope] Postgres adapters

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
21 May 2001 16:27:31 +0200

> Can anyone comment on past experiences with various postgres adapters? I am
> using the latest PoPy (201) and have just recently noticed psychopg. Is it
> better, faster, more reliable or any of the above?

obviously yes. but look at my email address and at psycopg hosting site
before giving too much weight to my words... :)

more seriously, psycopg is actively developed (i.e., we usually fix bugs
in 2-3 days and release a new version about 24h afterwards) and we are
really commited to DB-API compliance. what can i say apart from give
psyco a try? http://initd.org/Software/psycopg/

ciao,
federico

--