[Zope] Job Board Howto

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 12:37:34 -0500

Hi!

I like your example of how to build a job board.  I'm using some of
the info from it to do a schedule system, but without ZClasses (I
use a DTML Document as the schedule item).

I do have one thing that your example board doesn't have:  a delete
job.  This would, in a real system, require permissions around it,
but it would be educational.

I have been trying things like this (in a python script here and dtml
methods (not shown)):
context.events.manage_delObject(id)

but I just get an AttributeError.

So, I thought this would be useful for your HOWTO (and for me to
know, eh?)

:-)

--
Thank goodness modern convenience is a thing of the remote future.
	 -- Pogo, by Walt Kelly

The Doctor What: Guru to the Gods                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC