[Zope] ARGH !! SQLSession!

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:32:49 -0400

On 22 May 2001, at 17:12, Paul Zwarts wrote:

From:           	"Paul Zwarts" <paz@oratrix.com>
> I am using the SQLsession product to use environment settings that are
> invisible to the user and sensitive to the session.
>
> Every so often without fail I get a KeyError about a session parameter. It
> DOES EXIST! Im not sure what to do to look into it. I've used SQLSession
> reliably in the past and Im confused where to look for the fault.

I've been using SQLSession with Interbase on Linux at 2 sites without any problems.

SQLSession docs do say to use a distinct database connection for the SQLSession
object due to threading issues.

Not sure if that's still important or not, but we do assign  a unique database connection
to the SQLSession object.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements