[Zope] zopelogo nerves

alan truesdale alan@mlug.ca
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:37:34 -0400

On Tue, 22 May 2001, you wrote:

</snip>
Not using superior tools when you can is your fault.
</snip>
What arrogance as if every once can afford the hardware the band width or the
license fees to have the latest and greatest.
Web authoring that does not take this into account is just bad authoring. Zope
org especially should be aware that a large number of its users will be using
Linux Unix tools how hard would it be to detect browser and exclude or switch
or  the image.(or just use it in the first place).

<snip>
I hope that I did not offend anyone, it was not my intention.
</snip>
You certainly offended me. I don't have the time to explain to you why some of
us love freedom and  community ,  and use linux not only because we are
convinced in real ways it is technically superior to some other operating
systems but that it is morally superior as well.

--
Alan Truesdale
TrueChem Limited

tel 514 937 4589