[Zope] dtml from LocalFS?

oivvio polite ol1@v10a.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:57:24 +0200

I'm building my first Zope site and I plan on having most of it in a
LocalFS because local files works nice with CVS, grep, Emacs and all the
other stuff that I'm used to.

Now I'm having problems serving dtml from a LocalFS. How do I get Zope
to treat a file in a LocalFS as dtml? Is it possible? Is it a Good Thing
(TM), or should forget all about it and just store everything in Data.fs. Is
Data.fs the way to do things in Zope, or are there many ways to do it?

--
oivvio polite

cell +46 (0)709 30 40 30 / phone +46 (0)8 669 64 18 / fax +46 (0)8 84 00 18
varvsgatan 10A / s-117 29 stockholm / sweden