[Zope] Uploading a whole folder from the local hard disk

Arkaitz arkbit@yahoo.com
23 May 2001 18:59:28 +0200

Hi,

Use FTP. You can do ftp to your Zope server on port 8021 with any FTP
client and upload your files.
If what you want to upload is a previously exported zope .zexp file, you
can use the Import/Export button that is in every folder.
HTH,

agur bat,
arkaitz.