[Zope] Getting the value from a select box

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 10:37:20 -0800

Hey all,

I can use this code to get the value of a textbox.

<dtml-with REQUEST only>
    <dtml-var "form['txtID']">
</dtml-with>

- txtID is the name of the textbox.

Now, my question is, how do you get the value from a select drop-down box?
<dtml-var "form['size']"> doesn't work where the drop-down box name is size.
Also <dtml-var "form['size.value']"> or <dtml-var
"form['size.selectedIndex']"> doesn't work, however, I suspect it is because
it's thinking I'm asking for a form field named size.selectedIndex or
size.value

So how do you get this value?

Thanks in advance - and I'll probably thank you again after you answer,

Tommy