[Zope] Wiki vs Mailing List

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Thu, 24 May 2001 01:16:37 +0400 (MSD)

On 23 May 2001, Simon Michael wrote:
> Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru> writes:
> > I, personnaly, just hate web-based collaboration. Cameron Laird and
> > few other people suggested me to try ZWiki. I tried. Now I hate web
> > collaboration even more :)
>
> Awwww!  :)
> Care to add that quote to zwiki.org ? It needs some salt.

   Are you trying to make me even bigger fool than I am? :))) Asking *me*
to go to zwiki and edit it!! :)))
   Please add it yourself!!! :)))

> PS how exactly did it make you hate web collaboration more ?
> Was zwiki.org's easy comment form any help ?

   It was not ZWiki.org. It was
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ExtendedDTMLSorting
   I was very tired by loading and reloading the page few times a day. And
editing it - 'twas nightmare. Thanks goodness the discussion is over, the
point resolved, the code accepted. Goodby zwikies, hope to see you next
century (but not earlier :).

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru