[Zope] Zope IDE: Look at BOA Constructor!

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:20:46 -0500

Hello,

fortunately, I was able to meet with Riaan and Robert last week and the
project is really cool and Boa has many cool features!
Here is the sourceforge URL (since Joachim forgot to mention it):
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net

Ohh, I forgot: The Zope-activated Boa code is not there yet, but Riaan will
update the site next week... (You might get a sneak preview, if you e-mail
him ;-)

P.S: Please don;t be disturbed by the version number!!! BOA can do a lot of
things and is stable!!!!

Regards,
Stephan

--