[Zope] Zope and Dreamweaver WebDAV

Larry Prikockis Larry_Prikockis@ABI.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 08:36:54 -0400

Hi David...
  very simple- in the directory where Dreamweaver is installed, under the
"configuration" subdirectory, there's a file called "extensions.txt".
Open this file in your favorite text editor and add "DTML" to the list of
recognized extensions.

if I remember correctly, there's actually a lot of good information to be
gleaned by reading thru some of the text files in the Dreamweaver config.
directory.

have fun!
Larry Prikockis

-----Original Message-----
From: David Legg [mailto:d.legg@ncl.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 6:05 AM
To: Zope List
Subject: [Zope] Zope and Dreamweaver WebDAV

Hi,

I can access a Zope site through Dreamweaver WebDAV, but opening Zope
documents presents a problem as they do not have a conventional file
extension - .html, .js etc. I can vaguely remember a work around for this,
but I had no use for it at the time. Anybody using Dreamweaver WebDAV and
Zope at the moment have any ideas and any further tips? I have the
Dreamweaver WebDAV patch downloaded from the Macromedia website.

Thanks in advance

David Legg