[Zope] More BOA/ZOA [Was: Vote for Windowing Toolkit to use for Fat Client]

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 24 May 2001 19:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

I know for a fact that the BOA people are in the process of assembling a
new release (it's a CVS-tree merging thing IIRC, because Riaan
and Robert got out of sync recently ;)

The Zope support (ZOA) will be via XML-RPC only (as opposed to the current
FTP) and looks pretty impressive from what I've seen.

It might be worth the wait for NIP so not to reinvent some wheels ;)

Stefan