[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] comment at the top of DTML Methods and Documents

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:23:51 -0600 (MDT)

I disagree with this idea a lot. Someone should not be able to view the
page source for the webpage and see the objects involved. I would rather
see this done using dtml-comments or information stuck in the property
sheets since that doesn't get sent to the web browser. Another reason not
to do this is if you have a page that gets composed of a hundred or more
objects having comments display for each on on the in the page source is a
fairly major amount of data sent to the web client for no purpose.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org