[Zope] [ANN] ZShell 1.0pre3

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:49:28 +0200

Help!

No new bug reports for the moment, but yesterday I wrote a function to list
the contents of the FS zope install directory.

For example
lszopedir import Extensions
lists a bunch of .zexp files first and then mostly .py files.
It displayed filesize and date

Anyways, since I don't want to change your code I wrote a extended class
around ZopeShell
something like this:
import zshell
class ExtendedZopeShell(ZopeShell):
    def run_lszopedir(self):
          bla bla bla
def zshell(self):
     MyShell = ExtendedZopeShell(self)
     bla bla bla

Everything works fine except that it lists only the functions in the
ExtendedZopeShell class
It used to be three columns filled with hyperlinked names of functions
available and when you click them you get the man page of each.
Now it was only one: lszopedir

The problem is in this I suspect
methodslist = map(lambda n: n[4:], filter(lambda f: f[:4] == 'run_',
self.__class__.__dict__.keys()))
at around line 743

How to do it right I don't know. Do you?