[Zope] [Q] thread option in Python

arbago yjy@kldp.org
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:58:43 +0900

01-05-25 ¿ÀÈÄ 8:54:13
Thanks, Tino.
The environment is
  Devian 2.2 (Potato)
  Kernel 2.19
  AMD486
  ZOPE 2.3.2
  Python 1.52

That is all of mine.  I did not install other things than the source tarball
from zope.org.

There are two things.
1. I can not log-in as the manager account. (Sometimes yes,
but sometimes no.)
2. The management interface screen does not reflect the changes
I make immediately.  Maybe some time has passed, and I make a
connection to the zope, then it shows the changes.

Joo-Yung

Original message from: Tino Wildenhain