[Zope] Newbie question: wysiwyg-like editors

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:42:58 +0200

> does anyone know good wysiwyg-like editors that can be integrated into
> zope-sites. am thinking of providing an easy user interface for
> unexperienced redacteurs who should be able to create simple web-sites in
> zope, like they used to do with common editors....

Maybe have a look at our Kontentor. For the actual WYSIWYG we have
integrated a slightly modified and fixed IEMethod. Only works with Internet
Explorer 5.x. I don't know of any easy way of doing platform-independent
WYSIWYG. The only two options I could think of are using an editor written
in Flash/Shockwave or a Java Applet.

Kontentor URL: http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/Kontentor

Joachim.