[Zope] Zope won't start

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:48:35 -0400

Hi Leonard,

if you create an 'access' file with zpasswd, that file's contents select
the "superuser" account, which is different than the emergency user
account, although you can create users with it.

if you create an 'inituser' file with zpasswd, the contents of the
inituser file go towards creating an emergency user.

The emergency user is more like root than the superuser, for hysterical
reasons.

- C