[Zope] Zope business plan

Andreas Vallen vallen@gmx.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 06:59:16 +0200

Hi list-members,

I'm a Zope apprentice and have been closely following the user group for 2
weeks now.
The reason for my engagement in Zope is that I'm seeking for
a business concept - I have the task of developing a so
called business-plan in a university course.

Why not take this serious - I thought. So I'm in the process
of developing a plan that I might really execute.
Convinced of the open-source idea as I am and being rather
knowledgeable in Web-application development I thought I
would finally try Zope.
So - after more days of making the "acquaintance" than I had
planned, I've now edited a first rough description of
how I think that one can make himself self-employed (and employ
other people hopefully) leveraging Zope.
I invite anyone interested to look at my writings on
http://www.zope.org/Members/vallen2/ .

I hope to inspire as many people as possible. Perhaps those
of us today doing Zope for our employers, who don't even
realize what cost savings we provide to them, can one day
be business-partners :-).

Comments appreciated!

Have fun,
Andreas