[Zope] Cannot get to management screens! (stuck in view page)

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:03 -0600 (MDT)

It would be IE. Reinstalling zope is not the problem since zope is not the
problem. Try updating to the newest version of IE. Maybe an app you
installed applied a patch to IE or one of IEs files got corrupted.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org