[Zope] Anyone want to help create a Zope site?

Darin Arrick freespacefoundation@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

  I am creating a group called the Free Space Foundation. Well, it's not
really a group, but a server which will allow people to collaborate on
"open source" space-related items (software, hardware, engines, spacecraft
designs, etc.) with the goal of helping individuals and small groups go
into space. I'm running all sorts of server daemons on the machine,
not the least of which is Zope.

  I'm not a computer newbie (14+ years experience, programming, HW & SW,
support, network and server admin, Unix, NT, Linux, etc.), but I am a Zope
and Python newbie, so I need some help.

  Is there someone who may be interested in donating some of their time
and
effort to helping build this site? I'm going to put in a lot of effort and
time, but I'd like some Zope help to speed up that part of the process.
No pay is involved; you'll probably want to get involved only if: a) you
are a space advocate, or b) you're a Zope and Python freak. Or both. :-)
If you know Perl, that would be a plus.

  Just drop me an e-mail at

f r e e s p a c e f o u n d a t i o n @ y a h o o . c o m

(remove the spaces first; I do this to bypass Yahoo! Groups' e-mail
masking filter)

Thanks. Ad astra!