[Zope] Filtered exportObjects

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Tue, 29 May 2001 10:00:05 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> > Just use ZShell:
> >
> > find / --type Photo --exec "export {}"
>
> No that did not work.
> I created a folder called "dummy". Filled it with Images and DTML Documents
> and subfolders with Images.
>
> Command: find /dummy --type Image --exec "export {}"
> Results:
> Object /dummy/subfolder/Athlete.jpg exported to server as Athlete.jpg.zexp
> Object /dummy/Apap.jpg exported to server as Apap.jpg.zexp
>
> But this is not true.

You're right, I've tested with the same version and this didn't work.

In fact it worked, sometimes...

Now it works fine, I've tested it here with no problem and the same
command, just download ZShell v1.1 which I've just put online at:

	http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/zshell/

> Should I upgrade? Can you suggest a different command?

yes. no.

I've tried it here, seems to be ok with ZShell 1.1

This has made me think about adding "NOTarguments", I'll do that in a
future version, so you will be able to export all objects which are NOT
Images (for example).

hoping this will help.

Jerome Alet