[Zope] how to install Sshell in Zope bindist

Andreas Wandel wandel@math.uni-potsdam.de
Wed, 30 May 2001 19:11:13 +0200

Hi,

I guess, how to install the ZShell product into my Zope server.

ZShell requires the 'Distutils' package to be installed as an addon to
python. But the Distutils don't compile in the Zope/python bundle
because of some missing files ('config' dir below
/var/lib/zope/lib/python).

Is there anyone out there, who can give me an 'bindist' of 'Distutils'
which will work in the precompiled Zope 2.3.2 package?

Thanks in advance

	Andreas
--
Andreas Wandel              / Institut fuer Mathematik
Systemtechnik               / Universitaet Potsdam