[Zope] Customizing / borrowing code from /manage/ screens

Anders Schneiderman schneida@seiu.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:25:22 -0400

I just started playing w/ Zope, and I'm trying to do a simple Intranet site
to show my bosses what Zope can do.  I like the way Zope handles content
management through /manage/.  I'd like to use a slightly customized,
simpler version for our users.  Is there an easy way to do this, either by
customizing or borrowing existing code?

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman
SEIU International

P.S. If this question has been answered elsewhere, just let me know where
to look; I couldn't find it when I poked around, but I might not have known
the right heading to seek.