[Zope] Possible: Saving and re-issuing the REQUEST?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 31 May 2001 14:19:52 +0200

Hi,

why arent you just using only one page for input and
display if you want to display the changes right
away? This way you can even drop using JavaScript.

If you make the query to the display-page with
GET, you should be able to trigger reload on the window
with JavaScript. At least you would have all parameters
in the URL.

If thats not possible, you could put your values into
hidden form fields and reissue the form via form submit.

The simplest solution would be to make the target of the
input form to the display window and reload your input
window from there (or dont even reload it).

This is not a Zope thingy at all, this is a HTML, HTTP, Browser
design issue :)

Regards
Tino

--On Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 11:44 +0200 Philipp Robbel