[Zope] Customizing / borrowing code from /manage/ screens

Anders Schneiderman schneida@seiu.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:29:44 -0400

At 02:04 PM 5/30/01 -0700, Loren Stafford wrote:

>The new way is to use the CMF (Content Management Framework
>http://cmf.zope.org) -- a Zope product that comes with a more user-oriented
>management inderface and the ability to delegate content management to
>selected users.

When I first started playing w/ Zope, I took a quick look at CMF, then
freaked out.  Any suggestions on how to get my arms around it?  I saw a
chapter online from a book, but it didn't really walk you through an
example.   Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, if there isn't a good tutorial, if we end up using Zope at my
shop, I'd be willing to write a simple intro tutorial for CMF over the
summer if I can figure out how to get the #$%^ thing working.

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman
Information Manager
SEIU International