[Zope] Customizing / borrowing code from /manage/ screens

Anders Schneiderman schneida@seiu.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:54:12 -0400

Let me be a bit clearer.  I installed CMF w/o any problems and was able to
create an insta-portal.  But when I tried to start customizing the sucker,
I got lost.

For ex, I used the "Folder contents" to add a few folders & documents.  But
when I clicked on "view", they didn't show up.  So,

A)  How do I get them to show up?

B)  If I want to customize the way they're displayed--for example, allow
for a "blurb" that explains what's in the folder--how do I go about doing that?

Again, if this is written down anywhere, just let me know where to look.

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman
Information Manager
SEIU International