[Zope] MailForm

Flynt rhess@bic.ch
Thu, 31 May 2001 17:32:38 +0200

Max M=F8ller Rasmussen wrote:
> =

> > From: Jason C. Leach [mailto:jleach@mail.ocis.net]
> =

> > That's it.  After that is a HR and some troubleshooting
> > suggestions. no
> > more error output.
> =

> You probably have a fault header. Remember that whitespaces DO matter w=
hen
> using a MailHost. So no empty lines where there shouldn't be etc. And
> remember to use all the nessecary fields.
> =

> regards Max M
> =

Hi

I might add, that in addition to the importance of empty-lines or not,
and necessary fields (i.g. the *from:*) I also experienced problems when
I did some intendation in the dtml-method between the *sendmail* tags
for a nicer view of the source code. As soon, as I removed the
intendations (all just left left) it worked for me.

--- Flynt