[Zope] install zope2.4.2 on Redhat error

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:22:52 +1000

I just downloaded the zope binary and ran the install script and I got the
following error.

What does this mean??

Zope appears to be running fine with no problems, but I am certainly
concerned that this occured on the install.

Tom

[Zope-2-4-2]# ./install

Compiling python modules
  File "/home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/lib/python2.1/test/nocaret.py", line 2
    [x for x in x] = x
SyntaxError: can't assign to list comprehension
SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file
(test_future3.py, line 3)
SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file
(test_future4.py, line 3)
SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file
(test_future5.py, line 4)
SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file
(test_future6.py, line 3)
SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file
(test_future7.py, line 3)
creating default inituser file
Note:
        The initial user name and password are 'admin'
        and 'MzJ!dIay'.

        You can change the name and password through the web
        interface or using the 'zpasswd.py' script.

chmod 0600 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/inituser
chmod 0711 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/var
setting dir permissions
creating default database
chmod 0600 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/var/Data.fs
Writing the pcgi resource file (ie cgi script),
/home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/Zope.cgi
chmod 0755 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/Zope.cgi
Creating start script, start
chmod 0711 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/start
Creating stop script, stop
chmod 0711 /home/zope/Zope-2-4-2/stop