[Zope] Any way to export site to HTML directory?

Frederic Faure ffaure@bigfoot.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:50:40 +0100

Hello,

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer until there are dedicated
clients to work against a Zope server.

In the mean time, is there a way to just use Zope as a personal and
convenient repository, and tell it to extract an entire site into HTML so
it can be uploaded to a remote Apache server through FTP, ie. an
open-source alternative to UserLand Radio or FogCreek's CityDesk? It'd be
kind of a pain to have to launch Zope on my workstation every time I wanted
to work on a page, but since it looks like there's no open-source
alternative yet...

Thx
FF.