[Zope] RE: CMF Newbie Presentation and Viewlet Info

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:55:53 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Schmidt, Allen J. wrote:

> About Viewlets....
>
> I use Viewlets all the time for many things. Has been a powerful tool =
in my
> arsenal.
>    <more viewlet-glory snipped here>
> (Just to be clear...I have no relation to them...I just enjoy using =
it and
> have done so for 2 years now.)
And me prevents this funny technology from viewing the application =
because
I do not want to download any binary plugin.  Its a question of safety.
Moreover I just tried it on a testing machine but the java plugin
my Galeon browser was trying to download from the netscape site did not
work.  The same for mozilla 0.9.5.  You will say: Just do not use such =
stupid
browsers.  Well, you are free to say so.  But the author Stephan Goeldi =
asked
about opinions of his pages and prevented me from looking at it.  =
That=B4s
not fair ...

Kind regards

          Andreas.