[Zope] Packing the database

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:19:55 +0100

Hi Steve,

I don't think so ...

######CUT
/dev/sda2             1.8G  744M  1.0G  42% /
/dev/sda5             2.3G   65M  2.2G   3% /var
/dev/sda1              37M  3.4M   31M  10% /boot
/dev/sdb5             8.5G  549M  7.9G   7% /htdocs
######CUT

... and: no, it's not located on the /boot device ;-)

I thought of a "owner" problem, but everything else just runs smooth. Database
(data.fs) has only a size of 23MB. It's located on a Suse Linux Server.

Do you have any more ideas?

Best regards,
Jens