[Zope] External methods returning multiple variables?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:54:31 -0500

Hello,

I would like to have a DTML Method call an External Method that would =
set a
bunch of variables that could be used further in the DTML using a =
simple
<dtml-var myvariable> where myvariable was set by the External Method.

The trick is the name and number of variables isn't fixed.  So far I've
managed to get all my name value pairs into a dictionary that I return =
with
"return dictionary", but I'm not sure how to properly call this =
external
method in order to make sure the dictionary gets returned ... can I =
even do
that?  And once I get this dictionary accross, how do I use it in DTML =
?

Am I on the right track here?

Thank you,

Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca