[Zope] garbage characters on zope.org homepage?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:57:30 -0500

I've been getting garbage characters for some of the text on the zope.org
homepage under certain circumstances:

Mac IE5, with stylesheets enabled.

Looking at the zope.org stylesheet (using
http://www.zope.org/zope_css?pp=1), I see the <P> font is "Omni".  I suspect
this is my problem.... I don't have the Omni font in my system... other
browsers seem to substitute, but IE5 actually shows an Omni in the font list
(I have no idea where it's finding it) which shows up as a bunch of blocks
on the screen, and other stuff.  Is this Omni font really necessary?

Is anyone else having these problems, or could this be a local configuration
issue?