[Zope] garbage characters on zope.org homepage?

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 21:35:39 +0100

Hello marc,

Sunday, November 04, 2001, 19:57:30, you wrote:

ml> Looking at the zope.org stylesheet (using
ml> http://www.zope.org/zope_css?pp=1), I see the <P> font is "Omni".  I suspect
ml> this is my problem.... I don't have the Omni font in my system... other
ml> browsers seem to substitute, but IE5 actually shows an Omni in the font list
ml> (I have no idea where it's finding it) which shows up as a bunch of blocks
ml> on the screen, and other stuff.  Is this Omni font really necessary?

ml> Is anyone else having these problems, or could this be a local configuration
ml> issue?

Not the same , but on Win2k , Opera 5.12 with Adobe FontFolio
installed , the font is so antialiased, it is unreadable at zoom rates
less that 150%.

I usually just press CTRL+G ( Yes , - another one of those cool
Opera-features ) to turn off CSS instantly..

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team