[Zope] Mailing Lists

Mr Paul Ashley Merrill paul_a_merrill@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:52:06 +1100 (EST)

Dear All,

I'm building an intranet site for my company based on Zope and am looking for some mailing list
software like Majordomo or Mailman. I basically want a mechanism where people subscribe to lists
and are mailed messages when people mail the list. I also want the ability to archive all the
messages, search through them, etc. I've looked at Squish Dot and it has most of what I need
except you don't subscribe and it does not mail everyone on receipt. Has anyone integrated Zope
and Mailman or Zope and Majordomo?

If there is sample code or documentation, then please let me know. Right now I need all the help I
can get.

Thanks,

Paul

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase