[Zope] Help

Scott Kuei skuei@scripps.edu
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:32:31 -0800

Hi,
I have created two dtml scripts to upload an image. The first script is
to give the promp to users to upload their image and then call the
second script as an action. But everytime when I click on the Sumit
Query button, it just keeps loading non-stop. It doesn't give me any
error messages, but just keep uploading. Can anyone help me?

my scripts:

Id: SubmitImage

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

      <h2><dtml-var title></h2>

      <form action="photoAction" method="post"
      enctype="multipart/form-data">
      <input type="submit">
      </form>

      <dtml-var standard_html_footer>