[Zope] Those Eternal Zope Errors that noone seem to know how to avoid - Why do they happen?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:46:49 +0100

> Interesting that it's "acl_users/manage_edit" that's causing them. This
might
> be something for the Collector...

hm... yes, in this particular case it is a combination of DCO2 weirdness and
XUF weirdness, though I'd lay most of the blame on DCO2... there is
something weird going on with transcations and DCO2, but I don't have the
skills enough to pinpoint the exakt problem and report it to MattK. This is
not the only place we've had these problems...

I know that Steve Alexander has done some work on improving the transaction
mecahnism in Zope, but I don't know if it'll find it's way in the Zope
core...

Still, would e mice to know how they occur.... will search the archives as
you suggested.

Re: asyncore problems, these are old problems (did a searchon the web), no
solution so far...

/dario