[Zope] Problems Accessing site after reinstall

Steven Grimes sgrimes@atinucleus.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:50:11 -0600

I'm in the process of upgrading one of my zope servers and after I get
everything reinstalled and try to log on the only user that I can log on as
is the super user account. I made sure to install the same version and all
the same products and then I copied my data.fs into the \var directory and I
tried to access the site. I can not use any of the users I had with the old
system.

Both setups are Zope 2.2.0, Windows NT 4 sp5, IIS4 with pcgi.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@atinucleus.com

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
www.acceleratedtechnology.com
Over Ten Years of Providing Embedded Solutions