[Zope] Problems Accessing site after reinstall

Steven Grimes sgrimes@atinucleus.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:04:11 -0600

I'm using IIS to resolve SSL and in Zope I'm using the standard acl_users.

Thanks,
Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@atinucleus.com <mailto:sgrimes@atinucleus.com>

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
TEL*: 251-661-5770
FAX*: 251-661-5788
www.acceleratedtechnology.com <http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com>
*Please note new area code "251"

Over Ten Years of Providing Embedded Solutions