[Zope] WebDAV lockingproblem with Word

Achim Domma achim.domma@syynx.de
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:18:36 +0100

Hi Robert,

I was able to compile your example and it seems to work with Zope. As far as
I understand your code tries to modify the author of an item. If I try to
excecute this for an DTML-Method I get an 'Method not allowed' error, but
for an gif it seems to work (where can I see the author property in Zope ?).
What else could it do ? As I mentioned bevor I'm more a C++/COM developer
than a Zope guru, so I don't know much about WebDAV and don't know what kind
of support you need.

Achim