[Zope] some ideas for pythonscript enhancements.

Tom Jenkins tjenkins@devis.com
08 Nov 2001 08:26:26 -0500

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 21:25, Anthony Baxter wrote:

> A couple of smallish projects that I'm not likely to have
> any time to implement any time soon that someone might like
> to consider:
>
>   a "nice" view for pythonscripts that uses pyfontify and shows
> line numbers. when tracking down bugs you end up having to count
> down to the right line number.
>   a "reformat" that does a nice job of reformatting the code. the
> text area edit box leads to laziness (1 space indents :)
>
> Anthony

Anthony,
No need to hack pythonscripts; just change your editor.  Boa Constructor
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/boa-constructor/ does both.  get the
cvs version. i believe you still need to use wxPython 2.3.0, not the
current version of wxPython

--

Tom Jenkins
Development InfoStructure