[Zope] Apache/Zope mass name based virtual hosting

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:00:56 -0500

You might be able to use "dynamic" Rewrite as described here:

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-
archive.nsf/ByKey/EB1D1CF1157DF1B2

and here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/rewriteguide.html

Note that my example is for load balancing, but could easily be adapted
for your purpose.

Good Luck!
-steve