[Zope] Debian Startup Script needed

Zope zope@halfmagic.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:36:03 -0800

I've got 2.4.2 successfully installed on my new Debian (potato) box.  It
runs just fine.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a workable startup
script.

I've already changed the RedHat daemon command to Debian's
daemon-stop-start, but even with that, I just get the same results as if I'd
issued the famous ./start command.  It brags about how it's running servers
on the usual ports, and just sits there.  This is especially problematic at
boot time, since nothing after /etc/rc2.d/S20zope runs.

So, I put out this call: If you've got Zope starting automatically on a
Debian system, could you please share your startup script?

Thanks!

Howard Hansen
http://howard.editthispage.com