FW: [Zope] installing a .diff file

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:43:32 -0000

Many thanks to everybody who offered help on this, I installed cygwin and
was able to patch my files - I now have my sql blender up and running!

Don't know what to do with it now but at least it's a start!! :-)

Regards,

Greg.

This is a confidential communication between sender and addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Any opinions or views expressed are those of the individual, and unless otherwise stated, are not those of the company. All attachments and intellectual rights remain the property of GML (NT) Limited.