[Zope] Howto Implement a site search functionality for LocalF S product

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:08:03 -0500

maybe you should get a good book on python programming and then take a
look at how other objects implement cataloging. a good start might be
CatalogAware.py in zope.

jens