[Zope] Cannot Import DateTime

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:35:07 -0800

Hi;
I'm trying to install EMarket and I've run into this problem:

>2001-11-12T19:11:58 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import Products.EMarket
>Traceback (innermost last):
>   File
> /apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/OFS/Application.py,
>   line 558, in import_product
>   File
> /apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/EMarket/__init__.py,
> line 12, in ?
>   File
> /apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/EMarket/EMarket.py,
> line 23, in ?
>ImportError: cannot import name DateTime

Now, that line in the complaining script reads thus:

from Globals import HTMLFile, MessageDialog, Persistent, DateTime

So, apparently, it's importing all the other modules from Globals, why not
DateTime? Or, how do I install DateTime? Or check if I have it?
TIA,
BenO